Join the Inland Empire Hispanic Leadership Council Organization. Through your membership and involvement, you have the opportunity to make integral contributions in your community towards positive change in business, education, health and public policy.
- All members receive a copy of the By-laws.
- Refer to 2.1 of By-laws:
- Educate legislators, other public servants, and the general public as a whole regarding issues of importance to the Hispanic community, such as education, healthcare, infrastructure, government, security, economy and business.
- Provide educational resources to assist the Hispanic Community in the Inland Empire
- Educate Hispanic voters in the use and benefits of the political system, while remaining non-partisan.
- Carry on other charitable and educational activities associated with these goals as allowed by law.
- For $2500.00 plus membership Benefits:
- Your logo on the IEHLC Web site.
- Acknowledgment and recognition throughout the year in IEHLC publications, and at IEHLC hosted events and activities.
- IEHLC Executive pen(s).
Type of Annual Memberships
$100.00 - Students
$150.00 - Individuals
$150.00 - Non-profit organizations
$250.00 - Companies with up to 100 employees
$500.00 - Companies with over 100 employees
$2,500+ - Executive Presidential Circle